CTS provides an array of network monitoring tools and consulting services that will help you achieve your telecommunications network to be more manageable.
CTS PRO empowers Telco’s Manage Circuit and SoftSwitch Traffic data for Capacity Management, Performance assurance and Cost Study Separation Factor development.
CTS PRO contains tools that support Network Management:
- Administer Traffic for Capacity planning.
- Customized reports that isolate problems, manage trunk groups, common equipment, and Access device flows.
- Historical traffic data can be stored, and archived and be re-run as needed. More information.
CTS SS-7 software monitors A&F traffic for fault isolation, missing Calling Number field, for Revenue Assurance, Carrier Access Billing and Wireless Carrier reciprocal compensation.
CTS SS-7 Analysis Tools provides:
- Central Office NXX statistic, Cause Code, reporting, and fault separation.
- Originating and Terminating CDR association with AMA and TG comparison
- Detect CDR fraud isolation of Inter/Intra Carrier Access Billing.
- Categorize Terminating Wireless traffic for simulated reciprocal compensation Assurance. More information.
CTS AMA software provides Statistical and Revenue Assurance, authenticate Carrier Access Billing Systems (CABS) in hour or external Service Bureau invoices.
CTS AMA solutions provides:
- Application utilizes Bellcore Format Automatic Message Accounting (AMA) standard model to mediate Cat-11 records.
- Comparison of AMA records with Trunk Group Data and external (SS-7) records to target fraud (un-billed) Ghost Traffic.
- Customized reports analyze incoming and outgoing traffic with Switch Usage for accuracy.
- Complete statistics on Answered and Unanswered calls.
- Transport AMA/CDR to local billing system or third party vendor via FTP. More information.
Call us today at 1-(800)-898-8601 to find out how network monitoring tools can benefit you and your telecom enterprise.